SEACORR Engineering provides worldwide inspection and expediting services at supplier locations on behalf of major TPI agencies, EPC contractors and end users.
Items inspected include but are not limited to:
- Material such as pipes, plates, fittings, valves etc.
- Process skids
- Static Equipment such as pressure vessels, storage tanks, heat exchangers, columns etc.
- Rotating equipment such as pumps, turbines, generators, motors etc
- Pipe/plate mills
- Electrical items such as MCC panel, motors, transformer, MV/LV switch gears, cables, cable trays, junction box, lighting fixtures, skid assembly for electrical items etc.
- Instrumentation items such as level transmitter, level switches, limit switches, temperature sensor, flow meter, control valves, solenoid valves, analyser, CCTV, fire & gas system, instrumentation installation on skids etc.
- Renewable energy items such as solar panels, power generator items for wind energy, inverter etc.
Inspection stages required may be residence basis at manufacturer works and mills, stage inspections as per approved ITP, welding inspection, final visual and dimensional inspection, witness of pressure tests, painting inspection, FAT witness, packing inspection, load out witness etc.
Expediting assignment may cover drawings and documents approval, bought out material sourcing, production planning control, timely delivery, remedial actions for delivery slippage etc.
We are always looking to broaden our inspection coverage worldwide to serve our clients. If you are a Freelance Mechanical/ Welding/ QAQC/ Electrical/ E&I inspector located anywhere in the world, please click here to upload your details and CV into our database.
You can also stay updated about our inspector requirement with by adding us on Linkedin